Grace Y. Lau, CFA® , MBA
Managing Principal, Benefit Financial Services Group
- Experience in financial analysis, portfolio and wealth management since 1976.
- Past Employment: Standard & Poor’s, Wells Fargo, Northern Trust and Barclays.
- Education: M.B.A. George Washington University, B.S. University of Wisconsin, Honor Graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® since 1980.
- Series 65 License
- Trustee, Museum of Northern Arizona
- Trustee, MNA Endowment Foundation
- Trustee, City of Phoenix Firefighters Local 493 EB Trust Fund
- Member of the CFA® Institute, Women President Organization, Social Venture Partners
- Founder of Asian Women’s Giving Circle
- Past Trustee, Arizona Community Foundation
- Past Trustee, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire FoundationPast Chair, City of Phoenix Deferred Compensation Board
- Past President, Phoenix Chartered Financial Analyst® Society
- Past Vice Chair, Arizona State Retirement System, Investment Committee
- Past Board Member, Arizona Educational Foundation and Phoenix Sister Cities Commission